When it comes to delicious treats and offerings, Native Pet has plenty to offer. And some of their goodies make the perfect addition to even more pup friendly recipes.
In fact one of their products, the Pumpkin Powder, has already been a big hit as an ingredient to whip up a dog friendly take on a Pumpkin Spice Latte (minus the spice of course). And once again we are reaching for the Native Pet Pumpkin Powder for a whole new recipe perfect for the season.
Just in time for Thanksgiving, Native Pet has dropped the perfect recipe for doggy Pumpkin Cookies. And we even get to see a pup getting in on the baking action in a fun video shared to both the Native Pet YouTube channel (as a short) and on their Instagram account.
These cookies are easy to make, don’t require a lot of ingredients, and are definitely a great way to spoil our pup during the holidays. So how do we whip up these Pumpkin Cookies?
How to make the Native Pet Pumpkin Cookies our dogs will love
In order to make these pup friendly Pumpkin Cookies you will need:
- 1 Cup of Pumpkin Puree (canned is the easiest)
- 2 Tablespoons of the Native Pet Pumpkin Powder
- 1 Egg that has been beaten
- 2 cups of flour (the video recommends whole wheat flour)
So now that you have the ingredients, what do you need to do?
- In a large bowl mix together the pumpkin puree and the beaten egg.
- Next, add in the two dry ingredients – the flour and pumpkin powder. Mix together.
- Once you have a dough like consistency, you can form these into cookie shapes and place them on a cookie sheet.
- Bake your Pumpkin Cookies for 15 to 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Once the cookies cool off, let your furry taste testers try them!
It’s a super easy recipe that also bakes up some delicious treats that are also good for our pups. And if you want to see just how easy these are to bake up, check out the short video released by Native Pet that showed one happy and helpful pup getting their bake on.
What do you think fellow dog lovers? Are you going to whip up these cookies for your pup?