Looking to get a cute holiday sweater for your dog? Think your cat needs his own festive look? Then you need to head to Petco!
Not only does Petco have a large selection of pet clothing to choose from to begin with, but if you are hoping for a festive pup this season, they have that too. The fact that we can actually head to a store and pick up these sweaters or go online and browse a larger selection makes them our go-to for seasonal looks for our pets.
As an added bonus to them having a wide variety of sweaters and cozy gear for our pets to wear, there is also the fact that these pieces are relatively affordable too, which definitely makes us happy. In fact, one of our favorite sweaters right now is their Merry Makings Bite me! Gingerbread Man Dog Sweater, which currently has a starting price (depending on size) of $8! (Our staff pup wore her Gingerbread Man sweater for her Christmas pictures with Santa!)
So what are some of our favorites from the Petco holiday sweater collection?
Petco is where the pets can go for their holiday sweaters this year
Some of our favorite holiday sweaters/looks for our pets this season are:
- Pendleton Harding Dog Sweater (This sweater costs a bit more, which makes sense because of the brand and quality of this piece.)
- Merry Makings Fair Play Multicolor Fair Isle Dog Sweater (This is classy and cute for a perfect holiday and winter sweater for years to come.)
- Reddy Blue/Gray Colorblocked Dog Hoodie (This is another piece that can be worn beyond the holidays and is actually a lot less holiday-centric.)
- Pet Life LED Lighting Patterned Holiday Hooded Sweater Pet Costume (Our first thought on this one was ugly sweater Christmas party all the way!)
- Merry Makings Oh, Deer! Multicolor Reindeer Pet Sweater (This is another fun one that is also super cute!)
Basically, if you are looking for the perfect sweaters or hoodies for your pup, then Petco is answer. And we wouldn’t have it any other way.
Do you put your pup in holiday sweaters? Have you already picked up a sweater for your pup this holiday? Will you be giving Petco’s sweaters a try?