Petco is ready for Halloween with the return of their iconic Bootique Collection, that includes an expanded line of gear perfect for night time trick or treating.
Not only can your pup get ready for their own Halloween gatherings, parties, and trick or treat outings, but there is also plenty of every day gear as we head into longer nights and shorter days. This means that while it may be part of the Bootique Collection, it is good for all year long.
According to the press release from Petco and the VP of Merchandising,
"Now offering more options for different pet types and sizes, our new Bootique collection spans Halloween classics, like witches and pumpkins, to unexpected styles, like a kissing booth headpiece and a pickle costume, plus expanded home supplies, pet-pet parent matching apparel, accessories and more. Whether celebrating at home, on a budget, or going all out, we have something for everyone to create a truly memorable Halloween with their pets."
So what are some of the new additions to Halloween 2022? And what are the accessories and gear that we will be using all year long?
The Halloween Bootique is back at Petco
Some of our favorite additions to the Halloween Bootique Collection include:
- Bootique Pumpkin Throw for Dogs (This is so cute and is perfect all autumn long.)
- Bootique Snuggles Plush Bat Dog Toy, Small (This toy is so ridiculously cute we may just need two – one for us and one for our pup.)
- Bootique Pumpkin Dog Backpack – This is available in two sizes and it is perfect for any pup with a busy calendar.
- Bootique Dog & Cat Halloween Printed Pajama – Available in eight sizes for both cats and dogs.
- Bootique Pizza Headpiece for Dogs & Cats
- Bootique Cupcake Dog & Cat Costume – Available in eight sizes
- Bootique Dog & Cat Cute Carrier Costume – Available in eight sizes and perfect for those pups who love their letter carriers!
Honestly, there are so many adorable finds for our pets at Petco that we may need them all. But knowing that the Bootique is back also means that it is time to take our pups on a trip to Petco to get them ready for Halloween!